TERMS & CONDITIONS
United Country Coffey Realty & Auction (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction. Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
The following describes the terms on which offers you access to the Internet Online Auction by United Country Coffey Realty & Auction. In order to bid, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions set forth below:
Buyer's Contract: Your bids placed on the United Country Coffey Realty & Auction website are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to United Country Coffey Realty & Auction. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you must not bid.
Retention of Credit Card Information: By providing your credit card information, you authorize United Country Coffey Realty & Auction to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus associated taxes, shipping costs (if any) and Handling Fees (if any,). You also agree and acknowledge that United Country Coffey Realty & Auction will keep your credit card information on file so long as you maintain an account with United Country Coffey Realty & Auction.
Failure to Pick-Up Items: IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS WITHIN SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS OF THE CLOSE OF BIDDING YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT TO United Country Coffey Realty & Auction. United Country Coffey Realty & Auction MAY, IN ITS ABSOLUTE AND SOLE DISCRETION, RESELL THE ITEMS OR DONATE THE ITEMS TO A CHARITY OF United Country Coffey Realty & Auction CHOOSING. United Country Coffey Realty & Auction RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE BID PLACED UPON THE ITEM (s), PLUS ANY TAXES, SHIPPING COSTS, HANDLING FEES, MOVING OR DISPOSAL CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY. BY BIDDING, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE UNITED COUNTRY COFFEY REALTY & AUCTION TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ANY OF THE FEES LISTED ABOVE. IF NEED BE.
The bidder may not retract auction Bids twenty-four (24) hours prior to the conclusion of the auction.
Preview: will be by special appointment only contact Auction Manager: Auction Manager: David Matney (812) 345-1248
Buyers Premium: A buyer's premium of twelve and one half percent (12.5%) of the high bid will be added to the high bid to determine the final sales price for the auction lot.
Pick up Location: Bloomington, IN.
Shipping Instructions: If shipping is necessary, Please contact your choice of shippers. Here are some suggestions of SHIPPING COMPANIES IN BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA
United Country Coffey Realty & Auction DOES NOT endorse any of the following companies, and is ONLY offering this list as a service to the buyers. Your selection of a packer, shipper will be solely at your own risk. If it is required by the buyer, that the Auction Company be needed to deliver the winning items to the Packer and/or Shipper, there will be a charge of $20.00 per trip added to the winning amount.
The UPS Store #2797
899 S College Mall Road
Bloomington, Indiana 47401
(812) 331-9950 Fax
Pak Mail 812-339-4911
University Moving 866-664-3494
Soft Touch Moving 812-333-4755
A Better Way Moving 812-339-9995
All Pickups, even for shipping MUST be completed on the scheduled pick up date(s), or a daily charge of $25.00 will be assessed to your Credit Card on File with us. After seven (7) days of no contact by the buyer, United Country Coffey Realty & Auction will either ship your item to you and charge to your credit card, on file, the packaging, handling and shipping charges, or at their sole discretion, sell the item for storage and additional handling costs and retain the amount of such sale for costs incurred for the storage and handling.
By bidding in this auction you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions and give United Country Coffey Realty & Auction permission to do this.
Participation Requirements: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa and MasterCard or Bank Transfer
ALL accounts will be settled at the conclusion of this auction. We will immediately charge the credit card you have on file with United Country Coffey Realty & Auction/Bidopia for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums. *** A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card on file is declined requiring additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please respond immediately by email if you KNOW that you need to use an alternative credit card.
Currency Type: USD
Pick up Times:
Dates and times: Thursday May 9, Friday May 10 and Saturday May 11, all date pick up at 10:00am EST
Auction Location: Internet Online ONLY
Special Terms of Sale:
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold "AS IS" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition, age, genuineness and authenticity of each item.
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Monroe County, Indiana.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. United Country Coffey Realty & Auction attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall United Country Coffey Realty & Auction be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. United Country Coffey Realty & Auction will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Some of the items described as "NEW" may, in fact be "USED" and some of the items described as "USED" may, in fact be "NEW". United country Coffey Realty and Auction has made an attempt to determine, which is "NEW" or "USED", but can not and will not guarantee any of the descriptions.
Auction Manager: David Matney (812) 345-1248